About the instructor
Samantha Pointer, is a Technology Organizing Coach and founder of Get IT Together!. Known as the “Technology Organizingguru”, Samantha teaches her clients that utilizing technology can help save them time and money, increase productivity, reduce stress and increase the bottom line in their business. Samantha bridges the gap between technology and organization with coaching, workshops, online trainings and seminars.
Samantha has over 19 years of experience working with clients who have ADD, ADHD, Hoarding Issues, Chronically Disorganized and the Technology Challenged. She also has over 10 years experience as a Web Designer. Samantha holds a BS in Business/E-Business.
Samantha’s advice, insight and knowledge of organizing and technology has been showcased locally and nationally on Nashville’s Morning Line, In Your Prime, A&E’s Hoarders, The Tennessean, Williamson Harold, Nashville Business Journal, Consumer Reports and many other publications and books.
Social media is the biggest way to reach your audience and target market. Everyone is on it. Whether you like it or not if you want to grow your business then there is a right and wrong way to use social media.
In this fun and informative replay, Samantha will share with you:
- How to make social media work for your business.
- Tools to use to make posting your content easier and stress free.
- Why you shouldn’t be on every platform and why.
Who this training IS for:
- Beginners who may have a social media account, but haven't really used it or know what to do with it.
- Anyone who doesn't have a social media account, but realize they need to start somewhere to utilize it.
- Business owners and entrepreneurs who want to learn how to use social media in their business.
- Those who want a good understanding of how social media works and how it can work for you.
- Those who want information that they can implement today!
Who this training is NOT for:
- Anyone who doesn't want to show up consistently and build relationships online.
- Anyone who doesn't think they need a social media presence.
Grab this replay and learn how to position yourself on social media and make it work for you!